Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, February 5, 2010

Loving and Caring Mom....shows off a new product!




NOT! all the time... there are some things I don't want to share :-).














When the bugs were little, they used to take a few sips of my Starbucks Drink - when it got out of control I had to get them their own!









The bugs LOVE to sit in MY chair... the chair my Mommy and Daddy bout for me when I became a teacher, long before the bugs were born. Even Anthony can't sit in MY chair (it was before we were married too!)









And now the bugs have gone too far... they like Funnel Cake - I am doomed to have to share my precious, delicious once - a - year - treat! Oh the horror!


Lauren and Megan are following in my footsteps - they wer gobbling the funnel cake as fast as I was this past year! Next year I'm going to make them get their own - don't worry!



So I suppose you are wndering about the New Product... They are Journaling Pockets! Check them out... he perfect place to put hidden journaling:





So when you want to create an interactive page or just hide the fact your a less than giving mother ;-) - 1 Creative Bug's NEW journaling pockets are for YOU! They are available in a RAINBOW of colors and I can custom cut them to coordinate with whatever project you are working on... at just $0.25 each you can't go wrong!
Tune in next week for another great idea using the journaling pockets...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10