Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Embellish Me!

There are two basic theories I have about the current state of scrapbooking... Today I am going to shre them with you.
Many of you have PLENTY of stuff (much of it purchased from yours truly, thank you very much) and you also have a LOT of scrapping to do... so because I want you (and me!) to Get It Done this year - I am designing a new line of simple pages called Embellish Me!
Starting at $5.00 you get a simple layout (like the one pictured below) You add the Embellishments (bling, chipboard, flowers, title, stickers, etc) ! You are able to use your stash and Git It Done! Perfect, if I do say so myself.
Each Embellish Me! page is unique - I may have 1, 2 or 3, but they are not made in quantities like the Quick Kits are...these pictures may even be sold out before they go live - but you get the idea!

Some have Paper Piecings ( Embellish Me! Deluxe)...


Some simple die cuts....



But all Embellish Me! pages have style!
To see a complete selection of Embellish Me! pages, be sure to visit me this Saturday at the Love to Scrap Event in Mentone, (EMAIL ME FOR INFO) or Next weekend at the 10-10-10 crop in Riverside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10