Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

American Heart Association Fundraiser Crop


For all my local scrappers, cardmakers and otherwise crafty friends, family and customers... I want to pass along some information for you!


On February 13, 2010 I have the pleasure of vending at an incredible fundraising event for the American Heart Association... it will be held in Mentone, California and - are you ready...


THERE ARE SEATS AVAILABLE!


You don't want to miss this opportunity to have 12 wonderful hours of creative time, live entertainment, GREAT FOOD, Make and Taks as well as a Silent Auction.


Registration is only $40.00 --- but I bet if you mention you saw this as a Fan of 1 Creative Bug You could qualify for the Original Fee of $30. Trust me - it is worth every penny, even at $40!
For more information or to register please e-mail the lovely Bella by clicking HERE
If you cannot attend but want to stop by to shop with 1 Creative Bug and the other wonderful vendors - you are more than welcome! Please email ME by clicking HERE, and I'll give you the details. I look forward to a wonderfully creative day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10