Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another idea with the Journaling Pockets...

Last Week I showed you my nifty new product - Journaling pockets... See XXXXXXXXX Post...Today I'm going to show you that these little cuties are also great Gift Card Holders...
Check these out!




Add a sticker and your own handwritten sentiment.


Add a flower with a ribbon center.

Use a Cute Cupcake Paper Piecing (Available from 1 Creative Bug of Course!)



It doesn't get any easier than this...



Make it Manly with some metal embellishments.
I'm sure you are plenty creative and can come up with your own great ideas... If you are attending the Love To Scrap event this coming Saturday - be sure to sign up for my Make N Take- we'll be making some of these cuties!






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10