Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The BEST birthday gift - EVER!

Yesterday was my birthday... For weeks before and after I make a big deal over my birthday. It really is exciting, and I love being alive. I don't get many gifts - and that really is ok because 5 years ago I made a deal with Anthony that he didn't have to buy me birthday, anniversary, mother's day, christmas or any other gifts - I wanted to stay home and raise/homeschool our children. My Amazing husband agreed - and some times he has broken his agreement and gotten me a little somehing, but, he really gives me a gift every day when he is the one to troop off to work. - Thanks Hunny for the BEST birthday gift EVER!
Here is a layout of the Bugs and I in 2008, cherishing one of those GIFT FILLED days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10