Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, August 24, 2009

Ordinary Moments


Life is full of ordinary moments... this layout is about a simple trip to the mail box one January morning... the story behind the picture (And the journaling I need to add to the layout) is this:

Being cooped up with rainy days is no fun for anyone. So, at the first possible moment the bugs and I headed out to the mail box. It couldn't be just a simple walk...we had to bring the strollers too. So, yes, Douglas is pushing a pink stroller! Stitch likes his ride, trust me. That alien is color blind I think... anyhow, back to the story. Going to the mail box is never simple no matter what toys we tow with us, bucause the bugs always want to take the "long way home". See, we live on a cule-de-sac, one side of it to be exact, so there is a definate "long way" if we stick to the sidewalk, which as a good mother I teach my kids is important.

In true "Buzz Lightyear" form --- we must always go to the mail box... and BEYOND!

A special thanks to Deacon John for the great title idea and also to Suzy of the Memory Cafe for the awesome circle frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10