Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Easy Stickles Title

I just love Stickles! Last night I had the pleasure of teaching a class on using Stickles to local group. One of the many ideas I shared with them is how to create an easy "handlettered" title. I want to share the idea with all of you:


1. Choose a font and use your word processing program to print it out "Title Sized".


2. Lay the printed paper over your paper where you want the title. Trace over the title with a pencil. You need to push hard, but be careful not to tear your paper. The pencil will leave an indentation in your cardstock.


3. Use the dents as a guideline and trace over them with Stickles.


4. Allow for plenty of dry time - and wa la! A beautiful "hand" lettered Stickled Title!

Here is a look at the 2 page layout... This is my mom making a Irish Soda Bread with my girls. The recipe comes from her mother and is a Christmas Tradition for us! I am lucky enough to have a copy of the recipe written by my Nanna - so I inculded that on my page as a momento.



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10