Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Introducing... The Card Kitchen!

I want to tell you all about a fun new place to shop online... it's called The Card Kitchen.




The Card Kitchen is owned and opetated by my long time and very dear friend Theresa. Theresa introduced me to scrapbooking so many moons ago - it's TRUE!

The Card Kitchen has been along time coming and is such a delightful spot to shop... all of the cards are "hand-stamped, hand colored, hand pieced and hand crafted by head chef, Theresa Niehoff and her very talented sous chefs."

I was impressed with pricing and service - and I think you will be too! Inventory changes often so if you see something - snatch it up. Be sure to tell them 1 Creative Bug sent ya!

Looking for ideas and inspiration check out the Card Kitchen Blog HERE as well as through the link in my "fun places to visit" section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10