Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, August 7, 2009

Cheesey Pre- Printed Paper

I am not usually a fan of what I call Cheesey pre- printed paper... it's too cutsie and limiting in my opinion... however when I saw this paper I knew I could make it work with y favorite products Stickles and Custom Buzz Words!
I created the title with shadowed Buzz Words that mimic the "cookie" look of the pre- printed paper. Then I used stickles to "ice" the cookies. I stickled all over the paper's cookies to make them come alive and I even used some ribbon to give Mr. Snowman a proper scarf.






Here are the individual pages so you can see them in better detail:





Do you need a special title - no problem... give me a buzz and I'll email your our Buzz Word Flyer with fonts, colors and pricing! Custom Buzz words are more affordable than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10