Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, June 5, 2009

Save the Negative!

For those of you that know me in real life- you know I am definately a positive person - I avoid the "Debbie Downer's" of life as much as possible - but today I'm going to show you when the NEGATIVE is a good thing!
Save the negative when using punches and die cuts and use them to create a cool look on a layout! This is a layout for my Book about Me - titled Little Teacher!


The journaling says: In the beginning there was a shiny chalkboard and a room full of stuffed animals. I would spend hours and hours teaching them to read and do math. I guess it was natural for me to teach.
So there you have it - 1 Creative Bug's week of Scrapping with your scraps... I normally don't post on Saturday's but I have a few more layouts to show you - so stop by and check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10