Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Magical Memories...

...are made for this "Magical Castle" Chipboard Album!
An incredible feature of 1 Creative Bug Chipboard Albums is the inner pages... I don't know about you, but if I had to cover and trim 8 intricate castle shaped pages, I'd never buy this album - it would take me too long to finish... so thinking of all the time crunched paper crafters like myself- I designed chipboard albums that solve the problem - the inside pages have been simplified so covering and trimming is a snap! Take a look at the picture:

What you see here are the 6 inside pages sitting ontop of the back cover page of the album.

I couldn't wait to decorate the cover of this album so you could see how realistic the 3d layers make these albums. Now I just need to gather my Disney pictures, or maybe I'll use the pictures from the princess party the girls had, or the Fairy Tale wedding pictures of a friend... oh so many choices and only so much time!!!



The Magical Castle Chipboard Album covers are "oversized" at 9" X 10.5" for a dramatic look. The inside pages are 4.5" X 8.5" leaving you plenty of room for pictures and embellishments without the "wasted" space of castle towers!

Order this album and you get 1 3D castle shaped cover, 6 inside pages and 1 castle shaped back cover (plain) all for only $10.00. Remember the 3D chipboard pieces come attached with repositionable adhesive and you can decorate you castle with any colors you choose!

I look forward to shipping one or two of these stunnng albums out to you!

NOTE: on the decorated castle album, the "banners" are made from argyle print patterned paper and are not a 3D chipboard element

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10