Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, June 29, 2009

Friendship!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I sure did... I set up shop at my usual 10 - 10 - 10 crop and had a great time. We were a small but mighty group of scrappers- Over the entire weekend I managed to get 10 pages done and in albums - I'm pleased with the accomplishment.
Keep your eyes on the blog this week for peeks at the projects I finished up!


In the meantime I want to share a layout with you created by my long time designer and true friend Shannon:


This is Shannon and I at CHA January 2009 - the first time we had met in person. Shannon's journaling takes my breath away - she is right, we do have a remarkable friendship! I have recently had a "falling out" with a dear, dear friend - something I never thought would happen - but as a result I have been able to analyze and examine what true friendship is and what it means to be a good friend.

Shannon is a True friend and I pray every day to be a good friend to her!

When I met Shannon online as a designer for 1 Creative Bug - I was instantly drawn to her honest, open nature. When I was blessed to meet her in person - the bond we had developed over cyberspace was cemented. Shannon is sending me this picture and the palm tree paper so I can create my own version of this layout- I am so excited!!! We are also going to be playing our own little version of Trading Pictures! I am sending pictures to Shannon and She to me - and we will scrap for each other! How cool is that???

Thank you for the gift of friendship Shannon, You mean the world to me!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout and story. Friendships take alot work to maintain and keep strong. Some friendships last a lifetime and others for a season. A lesson I've learned all too well.
    Thanks for sharing this great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...don't you dare make me cry!! Love ya!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10