Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, April 6, 2009

Word Book Mania!


It was wonderful to see everyone at the Crop on Saturday! It seems the product of the day was the Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs Expressions Word Books! These books are simply Fabulous! You can spell just about any word you want - supercalafragilistic is a little long --- but words about 7 or 8 letters work PERFECT. I have a kit sitting here ready for you... simply email me your desired name, word, or idea and for $1.25 a letter I can make it happen!
Here is a sample book I had on display - "egg HUNT" - the extra egg shape at the end is not part of the MOSD selection but an extra piece I added myself! You too can add onto the end of your book with extra chipboard and a bit of creative cutting!

My distressed, then stickled flying butterfly...

A close up of the Transparent title that says "egg"

These books make GREAT Gifts!!! Order one today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10