Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fun! - Take some time and Scrap!


Happy Friday everyone... I thought I'd do a fun little activity with all of you today... Scrap between now and Monday... use this sketch as your inspiration, post your project somewhere "out there" on the web- your blog for example... and leave a comment on this post with a link... I will enter all links into a random drawing for some 1 Creative Bug goodies--- titles, paper piecings - fun stuff like that. Take some time and scrap! The deadline to post links in the comment section is Monday April 6th at Midnight!

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch! Just what I need to get my creative juices flowing. Hopefully, I'll make something before seeing you at Ana's, but I need to take a nap! This bee is tired...

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10