Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Working with Ribbon

Ribbon has got to be one of my FAVORITE things to use on a scrapbook page. I am excited to now carry a selection of ribbons for YOU!
At our next crop, April 3rd - you will see over 50 different ribbons...solids, dots, prints - so many FUN designs... so what do you do with it??
1 Creative Bug will be teaching a class Called Ribbons and Bows the first Tuesday in May - it seems far off, but honestly - mark your calendars! We will have all the nitty gritty details for you soon. What I do know for sure - you will learn how to make this cool ribbon frame and there will be layout options for both 'boy' and 'girl' pages.
If you want more deails, be sure to email me! I will add you to my newsletter list - or check back here for the specifics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10