Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Darn, I only have one piece of patterned paper....

Have you ever run into this problem... either you want to do a 2 page layout, or you want to use the same paper to accent or embellish a single page layout and you only have 1 piece of patterned paper???


Well, if so, I have an idea I want to share with you today... Here is a single page layout I created using only 1 piece of paper for the background, and the punches going down the middle...


The trick is easy - perhaps you guessed it... I cut a large square out of the patterned paper with my craft knife, and I used cardstock on the front of the layout to hide the big 'hole'...
You can use the 'extra' paper for anything... punches Like I did - or a large accent on a second page! I love it when an idea comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10