Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Take Pictures Tonight!

Happy Last day of 2009!
I hope when you take a look back over the year - you can see the good things that happened!
I know I do!

Whatever your plans for tonight - a big party or a quiet evening at home...take some pictures!
They will go great on this new 1 Creative Bug Quick Kit!

Quick Kits are only $7.00 - and they go together QUICK!
There will be 1 to 3 new Quick Kits a month - all for just $7.00 each!
Here is the first January Quick Kit:
"New Year"

This kit comes with everything you see here as well as years 2008& 2009 - and if you need a special year cut, I can do that free of charge! Just let me know!

Quick Kits come with most items precut- there is some simple assembly required,

but I promise - they are QUICK!

If you'd like to order the "New Year" quick kit- shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10