Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Cookie Baking Time!



Many of our holiday traditions start in the kitchen! How many of you bake cookies for Christmas? Raise your hands! I DO, I DO! We have some that we ONLY bake at Christmas time.


Here is a layout I made documenting one such event - I had so many pictures I made it a 3 Page layout!









3 page layouts are not common, but they sure are fun. I create more of them now that I discoverd a neat product:











Panoramic Page Protectors








These work in postbound albums, you get 6 in a pack for $9.00... if you use strap hinge albums, have no fear, you can also create 3 page layouts!




This pack of Expand A Pages fits all Strap Hinge albums (including Creative Memories) . It is available for $6.50 and you just slip on your regular side load page protectors.
These two products can be special ordered at anytime - just let me know what and how many you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10