Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Get ready to Crop!

I have two crops this weekend - back to back! First it's Friday night Fun at St. Catherine's for our Holiday Crop and Potluck. From 6 pm until midnight we'll be celebrating the season - bring a potluck dish to share, your $5.00 donation and if you'd like to participate in the ornament exchange - bring one of those too! Take a look at this GREAT ornament I received last year:



If you are not busy this Saturday - I'll be cropping for 12 hours at the California School for the Deaf in Riverside. Our monthly 10 - 10 - 10 crop is always a blast. From 10 am - 10 pm you can crop for just $10.00 and a potluck dish. We always have YUMMY food!

I hope to spark your holiday creativity with some affordable homemade gifts. I'll have plenty of stickles and adhesive on hand as well - both make excellent stocking stuffers or Secret Santa Gifts.

If you need more information, or want to reserve a spot at either of these events, shoot me an email by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10