Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, September 28, 2009

Custom Maternity Silhouettes

Happy Monday Everyone!




Today I want to show you a fun custom product I offer --- Custom Maternity Sihouettes!




All I need is a side profile of you... and wa-la... a unique die cut you can use for invitations or in a scrapbook.


This is my beautiful Cousin Rose - pregnant with blessing #5

Take a look how I transformed her into a die cut we can use! I put her in a flowing shirt and capris so she looks all dressed for her shower!





What a fantastic momento this will be for years to come. It's even suitable for framing.

If you'd like to order your own custom Maternity Silhouette Keepsake - email me! Prices start at just $5.00 - very affordable for any mom to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10