Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, September 25, 2009

Boo - tiful Wordbook!

I am officially addicted to wordbooks.... this is a BOO book I created recently. 1 Creative Bug carries the MOSD build a book system so you can build basically any wordbook you want! Letters are just $1.25 each and they are a great way to use up your stash of supplies... take a look at a few pages from my book and how I embellished them...






Since BOO is such a short word and I usuallh have sooo many halloween pictures I added an extra page to my book with scrap chipboard and a ghost die cut.. I just trimmed the exposed areas of a 12" length and wa la! an extra page- for FREE!


If you'd like to order a wordbook - feel free to email me.
Some Halloween ideas are:
Spooky
Haunty
Boo
Ghouls
Goblins
Pumpkin













No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10