Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, March 23, 2009

More GREAT kits!

I love to use scrapbook layout kits... for me they are perfect for taking to crops- everything you need except basic tools, adhesive and ink is right in the kit! I do not like to drag every last thing from my scrap room to the crop- so I am always buying kits--- and that is a major reason I create them too. Some of my favorite Kit Makers are HUGE inspirations to me--- and because everyone has a different style- I encourage all you kit lovers to check them out!!!




... so this week on the 1 Creative Bug Blog I'm going to highlight (In no particular order) some of my favorite kit makers... Stores I have actually purchased and use multiple kits from!

Let's start off the week with a kiss... Keep It Simple Scrapbooking that is...




Kiss Crop N Shop - Shannon over at K.I.S.S crop N Shop not only designs GREAT kits- she holds AWESOME events! If you live in or near Missouri you TOTALLY need to check her out!





My favorite kit in the KISS store is this one:




Out of this World - copyright 2009 KISS Crop N Shop.



Above is how Shannon designed the layout--- and not to insult her design skills AT ALL- but to show you just how very versitile Kits are - this is what I did with the kit:


A little known fact about Shannon is that she travels all over tarnation teaching classes at conventions for one of my other favorite Kit makers... tune in tomorrow to find out who!!!















1 comment:

  1. Shucks Christy, thanks for the highlight!! I LOVE what you did with the kit and don't mind at all someone changing it to fit their needs. That's why I try to make them as versatile as possible while still making it very easy to create. You did a great job and I love those pictures!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10