Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hooray - winner in the layout Challenge...

Take a look at this article written by Suzy Scrapbooker...


(Really my friend Suzy of The Memory Cafe)




After a week long challenge between Christy Gandara of One Creative Bug and Suzy Molen of The Memory Cafe, Gandara won with 12 points. Molen had 7. It was a devastating loss for Molen."It was a tough challenge and I thought Suzy would definitely win, but I pulled through and gave it all I had" said Gandara.The challenge was to see who could produce the most scrapbooking layouts for their business during the week. The prize: A grab bag full of embellishments. It is said that another challenge between the two is looming.The people at The Memory Cafe were not available for comment.





As you can see Suzy has an awesome sense of humor! And just a TON of talent- take a look at her creations and feel free to shop the Memory Cafe anytime!



Here are a few more I did for the challenge!








Super is a 12 x 12 premade page with great sublte tones and fun stars.

This page is priced at $9.00 and is going to go fast!


This adorable premade page gets all it's cuteness from the adorable "Edger" manufacutred by Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designs they have a ton of these cute things I am going to use so keep your eyes peeled! In the meantine since you can't live without this page I will tell you I embellished with stickles and inked the edges of the photo/journaling mats. All this adorable-ness can be yours for just one small payment of $10.00.
Peter Cotton Tail is a one of a kind cutie!


I feel JOY just looking at this page! If it will bring you joy- email me
And you can have it for $9.00



The last one I have to show you today is a kit... I have limited quantities and you have to do some of the work- but that can be some of the fun as well.



I call this kit: A Day/Night To Remember - because it comes with BOTH titles so you can choose... This kit would be great to remember a recital, prom, wedding, birthday, anniversary- you get the idea any day or night you want to remember! The kit is $ 18.00 and available only while quantities last. I do not re- produce my kits!
So that will do it for today! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

01 09 10