Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love a Challenge!!!

Nothing like having someone challenge you to get the creative juices flowing! After almost a 6 month detour--- 1 Creative Bug is back, creating and sharing with you! In order to add a little fun to the Creative Process, my friend Suzy over at The Memory Cafe and I have issued each other a little challenge... to see who can design the most pages for sale in a week... the prize is an embellishment grab bag from the looser. Since both Suzy and I are avid collectors of cute stuff I know the pack I'm going to win (confident aren't I?) will be AWESOME.





Here are a few of the designs I came up with so far...






This one I'm calling Spring although it does not come with a title- instead it comes with a coupon for a FREE custom cut title of your choice - how cool is that!

"Spring" is a 12 X 12 premade layout and is priced at $10.00


"Happiness" has a manly enough feel for boy pictures, but the flowers add style and charm any women looking at the book will appreciate - after all how many men sit down and thumb through the scrapbooks??? This premade page is priced at $10.00



Isn't this one "great"? Ha Ha I'm funny! Great is a premade 12 X 12 page priced at $9.00


Who doesn't have pictures of all those "Good Times"? Use this LIMITED EDITION KIT to create a 1 page, 12 X 12 layout celebrating one event or a series of events... the kit comes with everything you need (except ink and adhesive) to make the layout shown. Priced at $9.00 you'll have a good time with this kit. Oh I'm such a corny bug!



The last page I have for you today is also a LIMITED EDITION KIT. Carefree comes with plenty of bling and all the other die cuts and papers you need to make this adorable 12 x 12 layout. Priced at $9.00 you just need some ink, adhesive and a few minutes to spare!
If you'd like to purchase any of the kits you see here- please email me... remember premade pages are 1 of a kind and limited editions are just that- when they are gone, they are gone!




1 comment:

  1. These are AWESOME pages!!!! You are totally gonna win!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10