Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet Princess!

Look at this amazing cutie pie! Yup that's my Goose - my middle bug. This is her 4 year old portrait. She had just had her hair cut - donated it all to locks of love.
The embellishments you see are all paper* - first we have paper Flowers from Creative Memories. I cannot believe how my lumpy bumpy put anything in your scrapbook girl loves these completely archival safe paper flowers! They are so much fun!
Next we have an awesome die cut from The Memory Cafe ( I am on her Design Team, remember ;-) The Princess Die cut is perfect for scrapbook pages or as a frame for the front of a card!
If you need a Creative Memories Consultant - I have 2 dear friends:
And
You can shop direct from their stores!
Looking for great Die Cuts - Don't forget The Memory Cafe!
* I couldn't resist adding some bling to that crown - told ya I'm a lumpy bumpy scrapper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10