Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, July 6, 2009

Did I tell you...

I LOVE the CM paper Flowers, lol. I have no officially used the whole pack and I did 3 2 page spreads and the 1 page Princess layout...
This time I used Stickles - Another one of my FAVORITE products - in the centers. Here is a close up:





So sweet when they are asleep (and surrounded by flowers)!

This is the whole layout - No More Thumb Suck...

This is a great story actually. Megan was a heavy thumb sucker. She even twirled her hair while having a good session. This layout shows a variety of thumb sucking pictures over her first two years of life... A few months before Megan turned three we told her that 3 year olds don't suck their thumbs and if she wants to turn 3 she will have to stop. My brother chimed in and told her that her thumb would loose it's flavor. Honestly we were taking a shot in the dark - we NEVER thought it would work - BUT IT DID! Megan woke up on her third birthday and has never sucked her thumb (or twirled her hair) again!


4 comments:

  1. This layout is so pretty! I love, love, love those flowers. I'm going to have to get myself some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a precious story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Gandara (f/k/a Miss Serra),

    Don't tell Megan, but I was a thumb sucker until I was 5. Tragic, I know. I stopped by the old school about a year ago to see if I could get your address to mail you an invitation to my graduation. I was told to look up 1 Creative Bug, but somehow didn't find the time. I am terribly sorry. I'm glad I looked you up now! (I might actually need some scrapbooking tips...) :) Your family is absolutely beautiful! I hope everything is going well and maybe we can get back in touch?

    Miss having my lips ripped off/belting out the good old Reba hits,
    Celia Carter (class of '00)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celia! You sweet thing! I won't tell Megan - promise. I would love to catch up with you! Email me! There is nothing on your blogger profile I can use to contact you.

    onecreativebug @ yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10