Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Easy Little Gift for MOM












This is the Cover 2 Cover petite album from Midnight Oil. They are only $2.00 and great to have on hand for quick projects... Baby Shower, bridal shower, teacher gift - or this one - for MOM!


You may be pressed for time since Mother's Day is THIS SUNDAY - I can ship quick --- but still! Want to make a "copycat" of this album... just grab some chipboard and cut it into 2 x 2 squares, cover and embellish!

The "petite" album I offer comes with 2 clear covers (shown with white protective coating) and 4 chipboard pages. It measures 2 x 2 , comes punched with one hole and has a length of ball chain so you can attach the finished album to your purse, a gift bag, backpack, etc...
If you'd like to order this little album or any of the other items I feature on my blog - simply email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10