Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Monday, May 4, 2009

Banner Boards









Happy Monday! This week I'd like to feature some fun new products available through 1 Creative Bug... starting with Banner Boards *!












Banner Boards are .22mm thick chipboard shapes for YOU to decorate! They come 5 to a pack and are available in 11 different shapes.














A: Scalloped Circle




B: Bracketed Edges




C: Home Plate




D: Mega Saw Tooth




E: Mini Saw Tooth




F: Scalloped Square




G: Curved




H: Postal




I: Rounded Edge




J: Tabbed Edges




K: Bannerific!







Above you can see my"celebrate" banner - this went together so easy! I plan to make them for each of my kids, using their names! You can also mix and match shapes for an eclectic look! Here are a few close ups of the letters...






I die cut the letters and used Stickles to add glitter to all of them. Then I embellished with flowers and some fun bling!
If you'd like to pick up a few packs of banner boards - shoot me an email! They are just $4.50 a pack.

* Banner Boards are manufactured by Midnight Oil Scrapbook Designes and called "Perefectly Shaped"... these shapes can be used for banners, books or other creative projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10