Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Little Man is getting BIG

Lightning Bug has always been a puzzle builder - in fact, he is currently working on a new puzzle he received as a gift after his eye surgery.  The layout below is a creation he completed in 2010. I used an old puzzle with missing pieces as embellishments. I simply painted the back side of the puzzle in colors to match my layout. Then I used pieces to trace around my title and give it somewhat of a puzzling look as well.




This layout also goes back to 2010 (I am a chronological scrapper :-). What I notice in this picture is the adhesive patch Lightning Bug is wearing on his eye... the beginning of his patching was TOUGH. Being smart as a whip - Lightning Bug would "peek" around the patches I made for him, so we were forced to use the adhesive patched to break him of that habit... 3 years later, after MUCH patching, eye drops and recent SURGERY...Lightning Bug' vision has improved EXPONENTIALLY! 

While the layout is NOT about his vision, it does show the history of his vision journey and I may have to re-print this picture to tell THAT story... the story the layout shows is how Lightning Bug is maturing and wanting to model his Dad in many ways - this one how he dresses for sleep. I think it is too cold in January to sleep shirtless - but hey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10