Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy About Card Stock


Do you have a collection of card stock that only your local scrapbook store can rival? Are you the person everyone comes to to see if you have the perfect color to match the project you are working on? Or is it just me??? I order a new color of card stock every chance I get...

So I'd like to share my love of card stock with you in my next class - Crazy about Card Stock. We'll create the layout below (with your choice of colors) - I will share plenty of tips and tricks for card stock only layouts so you can use up your stash...as well as show you many layouts I have created with clever card stock techniques.

A beginner or a seasoned scrapper ???- you're sure to learn a thing or two!


Class will be held in a private home in Riverside (near Target on Arlington) for just $15.00

Join us Tuesday June 1, 2010 at 6:30 pm for this great class!!!

(I will email you directions upon payment for privacy issues)


Email me if you have any questions - if you are ready to sign up- simply use the PAYPAL button below - don't forget to let me know your color choice!





Color Choice



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10