Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year - New KITS!

It's a new year blog fans! (just in case you've been off the planet for a few weeks, ha ha.)
With the new year, comes new kits and NEW PRICING!
The new line is called Quick Kits - it all started because I made a new year's resolution for you. I'm sure you made your own, but I figured I'd make one for you as well.
My New Year's Resolution is this: We are going to get some scrapping done!
To help you with this awesome (if I do say so myself) goal, I will be designing a series of quick kits. They are simple, fun and designed to get the job done. Best of all the Kits will all be priced at $7.00 or less... you can't beat that!
Kits are made as limited editions so when they are gone, they are GONE... if you would like to get your hands on the first Quick Kit "New Year" - send me an email to order.
The kit contains the year die cut for 2008, 2009 and 2010 - if you need a special year, just let me know and I will create i for you at no charge!
Good luck with that Resolution!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10