Contact ME!

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The internet makes so much possible....

Imagine two strangers meeting online and starting a business together... it happened to me! Back in 2007 I was blessed to meet face to face with my business partner for the first time. We met in Las Vegas for the Memory Trends Trade Show. The picture on this layout was taken by my husband who witnessed the whole crazy meeting... My time with MOSD is over (Everything has a season) but it will always be an experience that shaped me --- so this layout goes into my Book of Me!




Some fun things I did on this layout... I used a title Frame by the Memory Cafe and I also hand journaled around the picture. I did a lot of hand journaling this past weekend so I could finish my pages - i was happy with the results!

1 comment:

01 09 10